Kate Spade pop up shop Decor

Elo peeps it’s been tooo long I know, I’ve been on abit of a mission the last week or so, my Djing been picking up to 5 nights a week, working full time for the local government, trying to finish my late assessment for my interior design course, be a boy friend & dad to my girl friend Debbie & two beautiful babies bebe and Cassius keep up with me blog and finish my garden, Im a bit busy at the mo talk about trying to save the world! hahaha.
Anyway lets talk New York cool for a moment, Kate Spade may be a true New York brand, but for a month, at least, it’s going London. The company has turned a Georgian townhouse in Covent Garden into the Spade dream pad. The bags on which the brand got famous are all here, of course, but so too are fragrance, a capsule clothing line, jewellery, and bedding—even a few one-offs specifically for U.K. girls, like an enamel “London Calling” bracelet and a leather London bag. So why the U.K., why now? “We did what we call a restoration of the brand,” said Chief Creative Officer and President Deborah Lloyd, herself Brit. “After that was complete, we felt that the time was right to introduce or, shall I say, reintroduce Kate Spade to London. When we found this house, it all fell into place.”

Because no opening is complete without a party, the opening brought in a host of cool young things. VV Brown (below) shes also my god sister, just thought I’d throw that in, and the Mark Ronson-produced girl band The Like (who performed), showed up to check out the wares.


Anyway the reason I’m hyping this brand ate really for its bags or clothes, I’m sure there cool, I’m interested in the décor of their awesome Georgian house! Bright colors, vintage feel and honest style, simply beautiful………  A+.
Here are some pics enjoy






For more pics check out kates facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Moods

The Great Outdoors